Digital in Berlin’s COVID-19 policy for the Kiezsalon at Haus der Kulturen der Welt.
Following the ongoing development with the global Covid-19 outbreak the new dates are happening under strict hygiene and security rules and on a smaller scale:
1. The number of guests attending the open-air Kiezsalon will be limited to 150 ticket holders only.
2. The Kiezsalon will end at 22:00 CET and as usual, sets will be limited to 30 minutes each.
3. No indoor bar: Drinks will not be sold inside. A small selection of drinks will be available in the outside areas.
4. No box office: Kiezsalon will be a presale ticket-only event. Prior online purchase will be required, as well as ticket-holder/attendee name, email and telephone information. Guests are to digitally check-in themselves, therefore direct contact with box office staff is avoided.
5. Masks are required to be worn before, during, and after concerts. Masks will also be on sale at the entrance. We recommend masks to be worn at all times.
6. Anti-bacterial disinfectant will be available in all toilets, performance rooms, and common areas. Guests are encouraged to wash and disinfect their hands regularly, and maintain safe distance.
7. Extra staff will be on hand to help guests comply with the rules and safety measures.
8. This hygiene and safety information will be available in advance via all of our channels (website, social media, and newsletter). Every guest will receive the information when buying an online presale ticket.
9. Guests showing symptoms of respiratory infection will be unable to enter the venue, as will people unwilling to comply with our hygiene and safety policy.
10. We recommend that guests make use of the federal government’s Corona Warn app.